phone Contact us Jobs Careers

Reporting Street/Outdoor Light Outages


Reporting Street Light Outages


Please report street light outages along with the pole numbers to City of Fort Pierce Public Works Department at (772) 467-3794 or

5-Digit Pole Number


To assist in the response time and ensure we address the exact facilities you are reporting, please include the 5-digit FPUA pole number.

Reporting Security Light Outages


If you pay for security lighting through your FPUA utility bill, report outages by calling Customer Service at (772) 466-1600 or