phone Contact us Jobs Careers

Reporting Vandalism


Reporting Vandalism


Property that belongs to FPUA such as transformers, poles, pump stations, manholes, meters, and fire hydrants are purchased and maintained through customer rates.

If you observe any individual other than a FPUA employee making use of fire hydrants without a meter or other FPUA property, or any person causing damage to the utilities system or any FPUA property, please contact the Police Department immediately by dialing 9-1-1.

If you want to report an act of vandalism to FPUA, please call us at 772-466-1600 or submit the form below. Since we may need to get in touch with you to clarify all or part of this information, please complete the form in its entirety. If possible, please include the pole number or transformer number. See picture below for pole/transformer number.

FPUA 5-Digit Asset Number


To assist in our response time and ensure we address the exact facilities you are reporting, please include the 5-digit FPUA pole/transformer number.

Fill out my online form.