During the July 21, 2020, meeting, the Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (FPUA) Board voted to extend the suspension of disconnects for non-payment until September 5th, 2020. This extension will allow FPUA customers additional time to set up payment plans or seek assistance to avoid interruption of their utility service. “We agree with the Board’s decision to give customers additional time to bring their accounts current, take advantage of FPUA payment plans, or seek funding assistance,” said John Tompeck, Director of Utilities. “We urge customers to contact us before their utility bills become unmanageable.”
Connecting with FPUA Customer Service
- The Customer Service call center (772-466-1600, ext. 3900) is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We urge customers with a past-due balance to call and set up payment arrangements to avoid assessment of late fees and disconnection of services.
- Email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name, address and account number.
- The drive-thru window will be open extended hours from 7:30 am-5:00 pm. The drive-thru is typically very busy in the morning, visit late morning or early afternoon to shorten wait times.
- The 24-hour Kiosk is available on the west side of the building at 206 S 6th Street and accepts cash, credit/debit cards, and check payments.
- Please call 772-466-1600, extension 3900 if you prefer to set up an Individual appointment with a customer service representative.
- Visit www.fpua.com for numerous online payment options.
Current notifications and updates can be found at www.fpua.com and on Facebook.com/TeamFPUA.