Serving our customers means more than just providing reliable, high-quality and competitively priced utility services. It means caring for our community.
At FPUA, supporting the welfare of our community is directly tied to our commitment to sustainability. We believe the decisions we make today will determine our long-term prospects as a company. One of those decisions is to ensure our community has the resources and support they need to thrive - now and well into the future.
Our employees believe in volunteering in the community they serve. Through FPUA's employee volunteer program, employees use their unique resources and talents to make measurable improvements to the most pressing health and human service needs in our community.
At the core of FPUA is its commitment to the community, which includes its longstanding support of the Manatee Observation and Education Center, with a focus in four areas:
- Programs that support conservation, training and research around environmental initiatives.
- Initiatives that support the efficient use of energy and water, but that also do not create a conflict with the programs approved in reducing cost of utility service.
- Initiatives that support the company's economic development strategies.
- Skills and workforce development.
- K-12 education focused on science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
- Higher education, focused on (STEM) and environment related programs.
- Arts, cultural, and community safety.
- Community leadership development.
Fort Pierce Utilities Authority supports projects and events that enhance the quality of life in our community and promote economic development in our service area. If you are interested in obtaining a sponosorship from FPUA please complete the form below