Each month you will receive your FPUA utility bill by mail.
e-Bill (Tree Less Billing)
e-bill is the easy, secure way to receive and view your bill anytime from your electronic device. You will receive a monthly email letting you know your statement is available and a reminder email when payment is due. You may print your bill statement right from your home or business.
Text Bill (Tree Less Billing)
Another easy, secure way to receive your bill anytime from your mobile device. If you are already registered in the online portal, once logged in you can click on the My Profile button, then select Update Account Info. In the dropdown, you are able to select how invoice notifications are sent with email & text being an option. If you are not already registered, simply complete the registration process, save a payment method and select pay by text.
Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (FPUA) offers Budget Billing for Residential Customers. The Customer’s monthly utility bills are averaged so that payments are the same amount each month, avoiding seasonal high and low bills. This is how it works:
- FPUA totals and averages the Customer’s utility bills for the previous 12 months, and 10% is added to insure coverage. That amount is billed to the Customer’s account for the following 12-month period.
- The monthly utility bill will contain:
- The Budget Billing amount due.
- The Budget Billing variance account balance (the difference between the Budget Billing amount and the amount actually billed for services).
- The actual current month consumption.
- At the end of the 12-month period, any balance due or credit will be carried over to the next 12-month period and figured in the Customer’s new calculation.
These payments can be automatically withdrawn from the Customer’s bank account using AutoPay (automatic funds transfer), if arranged with Customer Solutions.
To have our representative contact you, fill out the form below.
Eligibility requirements for FPUA Residential Customers to participate in the Budget Billing program are:
- Customer must complete the Budget Billing Authorization Form.
- Customer must have a current balance with no past due account balance.
- Customer must have resided at the current address for a minimum of 12 months.
There is no charge to the Customer for this service. Budget Billing applies to all services appearing on utility bills.
This service is offered at the discretion of FPUA to Customers who meet these terms and conditions. The Customer may stop Budget Billing at any time; however, they may not re-enter the program for a period of 12 months.
Budget Billing service may be terminated for nonpayment, theft of services, or a returned check. Customers must adhere to their established payment schedule.
If the Customer elects to discontinue Budget Billing, or is terminated from the program for nonpayment, theft of service, or a returned check, any unpaid balance for utility services will be applied to the Customer’s account. The account balance will be due and payable at the time of termination.
Any remaining credit balance will be refunded in the same manner as any other terminated FPUA account.
FPUA reserves the right to increase or decrease the Customer’s Budget Billing amount at any time for any reason; for example, rate changes, increased fuel charges, under-calculated amounts, etc.
FPUA may evaluate Budget Billing accounts on a monthly or yearly basis to ensure that calculations are correct.
Accounts may accumulate large credits or debits. FPUA will not issue accumulated credits to accounts, unless the Customer terminates their participation in Budget Billing and continues the nonparticipation for 12 months.